This post is also available in: Suomi
Rocky road chocolates with a touch of marshmallows and salted nuts. A classic combination of salty and sweet. Incredibly good and suitable for both children’s and adult parties.
Rocky Road CakePrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 150 g butter
- 150 g good dark chocolate
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 150 g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 dl wheat flour
- 100 g marshmallows
- 100 g salted nuts
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and chop the chocolate in the butter.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the butter and chocolate mixture into a bowl and mix in the sugar, eggs and wheat flour and baking powder mixture.
- Cut few marshmallows to small cubes and mix into the batter. Crush half of the nuts in as well.
- Bake the Rocky road chocolates at 175°C for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the remaining marshmallows into small pieces. Remove the chocolates from the oven and sprinkle the marshmallows and rest of the nuts on top.
- Bake the chocolates in the oven for a further minute so that the marshmallows melt a little.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Cut Rocky Road into small pieces and place on the serving plate.
Nutrition (values are an approximate guide)
Last Updated on June 2, 2022 by Flavorado