This post is also available in: Suomi
Beetroot salad is very quick and easy to make. The apple and leek give the beetroot salad a nice freshness and flavour.
Beetroot saladPrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 500 g pickled beetroot diced
- 1 sour apple granny smith
- 1 small leek
- 2 dl mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Leave the beetroot dices into a colander to drain.
- Peel the apple and dice it into the same size as the beetroot. Wash and finely chop the white part of the leeks.
- Put the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a bowl. Mix well. Then add the other ingredients to the bowl and toss the beetroot salad.
- Garnish the beetroot salad with thin rings cut from the green part of the leeks.
Nutrition (values are an approximate guide)
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 313IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg
Do you have a recipe?Share it to the world with us. With valuable backlink. Read more here Leave a recipe!
Last Updated on May 21, 2022 by Flavorado