This post is also available in: Suomi
A great summer salsa for the BBQ party or with a good steak. Lightens up the heavy meat dishes.
Summer SalsaPrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 small courgette
- 3 green onions
- 1 dl sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Peel and wash the courgettes.
- You can leave a little green for colour.
- Chop as finely as you can and put in a bowl.
- Finely chop the green onions. Leave the top part for decoration. Put in a bowl.
- Finely chop a few sun-dried tomatoes and add to the bowl. You can also drizzle a little tomato oil over the top.
- Season and mix the salsa. Garnish with chopped onion stalks.
Nutrition (values are an approximate guide)
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 1012mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 406IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 3mg
Do you have a recipe?Share it to the world with us. With valuable backlink. Read more here Leave a recipe!
Last Updated on May 21, 2022 by Flavorado