This post is also available in: Suomi
The Spanish apple tart, pastel de manzana, gets a nice touch from the peach marmalade spreaded on top.
Spanish Apple TartPrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
Custard with butter
- 150 g butter low salt
- 3 dl wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 apples different varieties – sour, sweet, etc.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 dl peach marmalade
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Put the butter on the table to soften. Peel and slice the apples.
- Mix the butter and wheat flour together. Season with a little sugar. Add water and knead the dough. Wrap in cling film to rise for half an hour. Put the oven on, 200C degrees.
- Take a large pan and cook the apple slices in it for a few minutes. Season with sugar and cinnamon. Leave the mixture to cool.
- Roll out the butter dough to a suitable thickness and press into the baking dish. Poke holes in the bottom with a fork and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Add the apple slices and bake the apple tart in the oven for just under half an hour, until the base is crisp and cooked.
- Spread the peach marmalade over the apples and leave the apple tart to cool. Just before serving, sprinkle some icing sugar on top of the apple tart for decoration.
Nutrition (values are an approximate guide)
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 42IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg
Do you have a recipe?Share it to the world with us. With valuable backlink. Read more here Leave a recipe!
Last Updated on May 21, 2022 by Flavorado