This post is also available in: Suomi
Kale chips sound strange, but once you taste them, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. The chips are good on their own, but you can also use them as part of other dishes, like, between sandwiches or on top of a vegetable soup for a kick.
Kale ChipsPrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 200 g kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Prepare the kale; cut off the thickest stems and chop the kale to a generous size.
- The kale will shrink when baked.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the kale on top.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix by hand and fold them out on the paper so they are not on top of each other.
- Bake the kale chips in the oven for about 20 minutes until crispy but not burnt.
- Turn the kale chips over once at the beginning of baking.
Nutrition (values are an approximate guide)
Last Updated on June 2, 2022 by Flavorado