This post is also available in: Suomi
Cooling item of the Mexican party table. Avocado dip can be made the day before, ready to be seasoned.
Chevre-Avocado dipPrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 150 g soft goat’s cheese without rind
- 2 dl creamy cottage cheese
- 1 avocado
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dark sugar
- A handful coriander for garnish
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Spoon the pulp into a bowl and squeeze the juice of one lime immediately over the avocado to prevent it from browning. Add the salt and sugar to the bowl and the goat’s cheese.
- Mash the dip with a potato masher to make a smooth paste.
- Then add the sour cream, stirring with a spoon. Serve with the avocado dip and garnish with coriander and lime slices.
Nutrition (values are an approximate guide)
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 441mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 274IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg
Do you have a recipe?Share it to the world with us. With valuable backlink. Read more here Leave a recipe!
Last Updated on May 20, 2022 by Flavorado